Why Go Green?
There are a number of important reasons to Go Green with your business. The most significant being that preserving the world’s natural resources is the responsibility of every individual both at work and at home.
Additional reasons for your business to Go Green include:
- Setting a positive example for employees which boosts morale and company loyalty
- Gaining a competitive advantage by differentiating yourself as a Greenified company
- Improving efficiency and potentially lowering operating costs
- Providing a cleaner and healthier work environment
The primary objective of Green Business Alliance is to be a Green Enabler. This means helping companies understand why it is so important to Go Green, then providing a workable roadmap for them to follow in order to Greenify.
Going Green can be an incremental process. As with many other business efforts, there will be easily attainable action steps and more advanced requirements. It is impossible to say how far along the Green path any business should travel, but a focused effort can have a meaningful impact.
There has never been a more appropriate time to Go Green. Its value is recognized more so than ever before. Green Business Alliance can help you to accomplish this essential objective.
Greenified companies receive:
- Greenify Guidelines and Action Plan
- Industry recognition
- Greenified Seal to present prominently on your website
- Press Release for your distribution
- Listing in the GreenVisibility Directory
- Personalized plaque to display at your business
- Wristbands to share with green leaders
- Lapel pins for business executives