Greenified Gifts in Style!

December 6, 2009

Now that it is December, I thought we would do some more Greenified gift shopping.  I want to show you how truly easy it is to do that this year.  In fact, it’s easier than ever.

I received a catalogue from a major department store in the mail recently. In it, the retailer featured a number of exciting gift items that I wondered if I might find produced more greenly elsewhere.  I want to show you what I found.

This year, it seems the e-tailers have figured out that what we want is high quality, well-made and environmentally sustainable goods for gift-giving.   This store seems to specialize in just such green clothing and goods.

They feature a lovely gift guide, and I particularly liked this shawl, made of sustainable bamboo.

Earlier this year, I invested in bamboo sheets:

And look at this blanket, made of bamboo blended with polyester for durability.

I also wanted to look for greener dinnerware.  Paper plates benefit no one.  They don’t hold up well with food, nor are they ecologically sound.  So how about some bamboo dinnerware for the holiday party?  I found it here at bambu.

If all you can afford is the bamboo socks, here they are.

These types of gift items all help Greenify, are very exciting and may already be on the wish list of someone you know.

(Hum the last verse of “Jolly Old Saint Nick” as you read this next part:)

“As for me, my little self is ecologically wise.  I prefer the things I’ve bought previously; they’re paid for and in just my size!”

Comments

October 16. 2018 06:34

詳細供款表 最新按揭措施. 1全期按揭計劃或混合年期按揭計劃首階段之每月供款額。 2只適用於每月攤分按揭保險計劃; 3根據金管局最新指引,業主承造按揭必須 ...

Wealth Link Credit 富通信貸 » 專業信貸

October 18. 2018 21:15

FreshO2 【感應換色潤唇棒系列】感應換色潤唇棒(圓舞莓果)的商品介紹 FreshO2,感應換色潤唇棒系列,感應換色潤唇棒(圓舞莓果)

醫學美容 中醫學 cosmetic.wiki

October 20. 2018 04:47

Kanebo 佳麗寶-專櫃 【金緻粧彩系列】潤采口紅的商品介紹 Kanebo 佳麗寶-專櫃,金緻粧彩系列,潤采口紅

醫學美容 碳化鎢醫學磨皮 cosmetic.wiki

October 22. 2018 01:15

它讓神經原在常規的緊張鍛煉中進行共振燃燒,由此帶來健身運動所無法達到的效果。Ion Magnum複雜的振動波是基于於二十多年對神經原燃燒信號的研究手工製作的。 設備製造者的臨床研究結果顯示,30分鐘的治療相當於在健身房10個小時的運動,可以燃燒高達5000卡路里的熱量。其他臨床研究顯示肌肉生成的速度以及脂肪(表面脂肪以及深部脂肪)减少的速度相應都比運動的效果更好。對於Ion Magnum沒有進行理療的部位,甚至會有抗衰老防氧化的效果。 有受試者治療一次之後同一個部位减掉了3-4英寸(不像其他减肥治療中宣稱的那樣,一次治療减掉了5英寸,但那是全身20多個部位加起來减掉的尺寸)。同時,它還可以减掉脖子和下巴的脂肪,讓你的雙下巴消失 . 每次治療需要25分鐘。治療前後的效果非常明顯,而且會持續1-2天。要想達到更好的效果,最好接受1-2個小時的治療。

醫學美容 Co2激光脫癦 cosmedicbook

November 8. 2018 08:21

SAUDI ARABIA 2-1 EGYPT — LAURIE WHITWELL: This was a peculiar match, a dead rubber with plenty of live issues. With the last kick of the game Al-Dawsari won it, volleying home. Saudi Arabia 2-1 Egypt: Salem Al-Dawsari snatches deserved late winner after Mohamed Salah opener cancelled out by Salman Al-Faraj penalty

Football Solutions The official website for European football

November 19. 2018 10:46

Scotland Under 21 goalkeeper Jordan Archer made an unbelievable mistake at Bramall Lane to allow Connor Wickham to make it 3-0 to England. Watch the unbelievable howler by Spurs and Scotland keeper Archer who hands Wickham a free goal after slicing his kick

futbol.run Win or bust for knockout hopefuls

November 27. 2018 22:06

<p>I simply could not leave your website prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard info a person provide on your guests?<br />Is going to be back ceaselessly to check up on new posts</p>

Jerold Stiel

December 1. 2018 00:32

<p>Where are you calling from? <a href="cities-today.com/stmap_87020.html rel="nofollow">seroquel xr prise de poids</a> Since these Democratic wins, however, Republicans in Louisiana and Alaska have completely taken over the state governments — legislature and governors’ mansion. Today Democrats don’t hold a single statewide post in Louisiana. They couldn’t even find a credible contender to put up against Governor Bobby Jindal, who cruised to re-election without breaking a sweat in his 2011 landslide.</p>

Miranda Printz

December 4. 2018 16:00

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity in your post is just great and i can assume you're an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the gratifying work.

Website

December 6. 2018 20:22

Fantastic goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I really like what you have acquired here, really like what you are stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous site.

Our Home Page