Greenify Your Shipping Methods

September 12, 2008

Did you know that the box that you check to indicate your shipping preference can have an impact on the environment? A recent on-line shopping site I was perusing had a box in the shipping section that said "Go Green Go Ground." According to Onlineshoes, "ground shipping methods use about 1/8th less fuel than similar air or expedited methods."

While making a choice to go green with your shipment method, they offer one more piece of advice. Go Green and Get it Faster. Ship your package to work. They give three reasons to ship your good to your office rather than your home.

·      Your delivery is more likely to arrive safe and secure at a business address.

·      You'll get it on the first delivery attempt.

·      Less fuel will be used. Business districts are usually closer to shipping centers, so carriers can deliver more items in a shorter distance.

The next time you are greenifying your purchases by shopping on-line, consider greenifying your shipping method as well. Happy shopping!

Comments

June 9. 2014 01:25

But if i wear this kind of shoes: <a href="incaltaminte-mopiel.ro/.../category&path=77_83" title="Pantofi Barbatesti" target="_blank" rel="bookmark">Pantofi Barbatesti</a> will still be something professional?

Pantofi Barbatesti

June 11. 2014 08:12

Simply because I to begin with wrote above MBT footwear at <strong><a href="incaltaminte-mopiel.ro/.../category&path=18_46" title="Pantofi Barbatesti">Pantofi Barbatesti</a></strong>, a great deal includes modified with regards to the brand name, and the inventor and founder contains remaining the small business. Concerning true buyers, testimonials of MBT sneakers are relatively put together. If by yourself're looking at a few of MBT sneakers, I strongly inspire your self toward way too read through the responses remaining inside solution in direction of the after articles or blog posts, and communicate in direction of your health practitioner ahead of sporting any model of shoe that is hence significantly alternate versus what your self're utilised toward, or in the direction of take care of any style of suffering or situation.

Pantofi Barbatesti

February 5. 2015 09:12

This looks really coolI'll try it on my Tintin loving son! Thanks.

Christina Ebe

February 5. 2015 21:18

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

Salley Spainhour

February 25. 2015 07:44

Awesome share! By the way if you need more Instagram or Twitter followers, do check out http://socialkingmaker.com, they provide quality followers at very low price!

Devin Poplaski

March 3. 2015 05:28

"I appreciate this for the opposite reason as CarRentalTips. I've seen the car rental episode of Seinfeld, and have always assumed the credit card coverage' was worthless or never really applied. I've always declined the rental insurance and C/LDW and thought I was living on the edge. I appreciate hearing that I actually may have been pretty well covered between my good personal insurance and my credit card all that time."

Dean Huntsinger

March 25. 2016 02:52

It really is rare to find a professional person in whom you will surely have some faith. In the world in the present day, nobody actually cares about showing others the solution in this issue. How blessed I am to have found a wonderful web page as this. It really is people like you exactly who make a true difference these days through the suggestions they write about.

million hits secret bonus

March 25. 2016 16:57

I couldn't have really asked for a more rewarding blog. You happen to be ever present to offer excellent advice, going straight to the point for easy understanding of your website visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this field. Many thanks for always being there for humans like me.

million hits secret bonus

March 26. 2016 10:28

What would we do devoid of the excellent suggestions you write about on this web site? Who else comes with the persistence to deal with important topics for the health of common readers like me? My spouse and i and my guys are very happy to have your site among the types we often visit. It is hoped you know how very much we love your effort! Best wishes coming from us all.

million hits secret bonus

April 2. 2016 15:44

We really appreciate your website post. You'll find hundreds of ways we could put it to proper use by using no effort with time and money. Thank you really for helping make the post give light to many issues we have come across before now.

million hits secret

April 6. 2016 11:16

You made various fine points there. I did a search on the theme and found nearly all folks will agree with your blog.

million hits secret review

May 26. 2018 23:38

I really can't believe how great this site is. Keep up the good work. I'm going to tell all my friends about this place.

Rene Sebastian

May 27. 2018 18:11

This site looks better and better every time I visit it. What have you done with this place to make it so amazing?!

Ward Cardejon

May 27. 2018 20:44

Howdy Partner. You look like the type of guy who needs to have a little fun. You can have all kinds of fun at http://camgirl.pw/ That’s the most exciting site on the internet. You’ll never experience a dull moment there. Go ahead, give it a try. Just remember to be on your best behavior. Cowboys can be rowdy. Try not to drink too much time at the saloon before heading on over there.

asiri_stone

May 30. 2018 17:48

Hello friends. Are you feeling lonely? Maybe you’re in the mood to get frisky. It doesn’t matter what type of mood you’re in. You’ll always find a fine lady at http://camgirl.pw/ to chat with. You’ll be amazed by the wide selection of cam girls to choose from. Have yourself a good time and don’t forget to eat a breath mint or two. The last thing you want is to have bad breath when talking to these cuties.

anabelleleigh

May 30. 2018 18:48

Are you the type of guy who likes to spend his free time drinking cold beer while talking to hot babes? If so, then you’ve got to check out http://camgirl.pw/ That site is filled with plenty of sexy girls who know exactly what guys like you want to see.

miss_ksu

May 31. 2018 11:19

Every guy out there needs to relax from time to time. You’re no different. The best way to relax is by talking to a super hot babe. There are plenty of sexy ladies at http://camgirl.pw You can do a whole lot more than just talk with these cuties. They’re also looking to have the same exact type of fun you are.

emotional_rescue

May 31. 2018 13:13

There isn’t a time of day when you won’t find plenty of hotties at http://camgirl.pw It doesn’t matter if you go there early in the morning or late at night. There’s always lots of babes just waiting to talk to guys. Don’t forget, you’re just one click or tap away from the live entertainment that you’ve been craving. This is as hot as it gets and you’ll realize that within just a matter of moments.

athenagrey

May 31. 2018 15:59

Are you smiling yet? Probably not. You haven’t visited http://camgirl.pw You’re going to have the biggest smile plastered all over your face after you visit that site. It’s jam packed with the hottest online performers. You’ve never seen or heard anything quite like this before.

nadyasoft

May 31. 2018 16:41

You need to get rid of stress. There’s no need to keep it bottled up. Have yourself a little fun by talking to some hot girls at http://camgirl.pw It won’t take you long to realize this site is filled with wall to wall babes. No site on the internet has all the cuties that this one does. Check it out and put a smile on your face. You definitely deserve one.

melissa_sucre

June 7. 2018 18:52

A break is what you need. The perfect place to take a much needed break is http://www.camgirl.pw Relax and enjoy yourself. There are plenty of hot babes here to help you unwind.

chaneljj

June 18. 2018 15:41

I just added a new fresh list of links. I hope all of you had a great weekend. Now it's time to get back to work and build some links.

Free Auto Approve List 6-18-2018

June 19. 2018 13:24

Here's a list of free public proxies. The list is a little smaller than usual. You should still be able to make good use out of it.

Free Proxy List 6-19-2018

June 19. 2018 17:15

Some days you just need to kick back and relax. You can do a whole lot of that by visiting http://www.camgirl.pw There are plenty of hot babes to keep you occupied. Have yourself a good time and don’t forget to make a friend or two.

sellapink

June 20. 2018 14:58

You’re not going to be able to take your eyes off of these babes. Each and every one of these girls are super hot. This is the one site where you can have an unlimited amount of fun. That site is http://www.camgirl.pw and you’re going to want to bookmark it.

tamaramilano

June 20. 2018 17:39

I have a new fresh list of proxies available. Download the text file and put them to good use in your SEO tools.

Free Proxy List 6-20-2018

June 23. 2018 04:02

I added a new list today. I'm going to try to find new sites in a slightly different way. Read all about it by clicking the link above.

Free Auto Approve List 6-22-2018