Sticky Fingers and a Blue Trash Can

March 3, 2008

Having just returned from a week outside of the office, I was thrilled to walk into the kitchen to see that someone was kind enough to bring in a dozen fresh donuts. I went looking for a plastic knife, as my philosophy for eating donuts is that it’s less fattening to eat one in pieces (even if I wind up eating the whole thing).

My search for a plastic knife was unsuccessful, and then I remembered that part of our internal effort to become a Green office was to finish our current supply and then transition to actual silverware that you have to bring from home, and then take home to wash. Needless to say, I was unprepared for the change in regimen and as a result was forced to break apart the donut with my fingers. I wonder whether the resulting use of a paper towel (recycled of course!) after I washed my sticky fingers was as anti-green as if I had used a plastic knife in the first place.

Another change I noticed was the appearance of a blue trash can under my desk. After inquiring with my peers, I found out that it is specifically for paper, magazines, newspapers, junk mail etc. that can be recycled. I now have a bit less legroom under my desk, but am pleased that I have taken another step in our quest to operate as a Green office.

Comments

October 15. 2018 02:19

這個身材也太好了吧?又直又長的筷子腿,快來跟楊冪學美腿的育成術 Marie Claire (HK) Edition 之前看小S的《姐姐好餓第2季》,找來了超紅女星楊冪,穿了一條短裙的楊冪露了一雙超長腿,不但又長又纖細,就跟筷子一樣,而且還又白又滑,真是不只男生,就連女生的眼球都離不開她了,難怪小S看了也很羨慕,問她

醫學美容 過年 cosmetic.wiki

October 16. 2018 20:13

CLINIQUE 倩碧線上購物官網。瀏覽Clinique倩碧官方網站,了解更多線上購物、護膚、彩粧、香氛及禮品詳情。通過過敏性測試,百分百不含香料。

修飾

October 19. 2018 04:16

搶先看!Shiseido Makeup全新美妝系列新登場Makeup 化妝SundayMore 全新彩妝系列Shiseido Makeup早前喺東京舉行全球發布會,美妝教主Pony等多位知名美妝潮流達人出席,並率先試用。緊貼美妝潮流嘅你又點會錯過呢個嶄新日系美妝熱潮呢?

醫學美容 美髮油 cosmetic.wiki

November 9. 2018 19:51

John Carver was involved in a heated exchange with several supporters during Newcastle's 3-2 Barclays Premier League defeat by Swansea at St James' Park last Saturday. Newcastle United boss John Carver agrees training ground meeting with two unhappy fans in bid to explain club's poor form

Football Solutions UEFA Youth League - Broque Watson

November 21. 2018 10:01

The 28-year-old Argentina international pushed the referee and shouted at him before being removed from the field by his team mates during Napoli's 3-1 loss to Udinese in Serie A on April 3. Gonzalo Higuain has red card rage ban reduced to three games... as Napoli chief reveals club will listen to offers for £75m striker in the summer

futbol.run European Qualifiers - Bulgaria - Alexandar Tonev

November 30. 2018 22:06

<p>Stretch limousines, buses, sedans, vans and SUVs.</p>

Jan Werkheiser